With that said, there are still some things I look for when making a bra purchase:
- Style - Cute colors and cuts are a plus, especially on the rare days when I run "clear."
- Price - Running clothes are expensive. I'd rather not spend a fortune on an item people aren't going to see.
- Fit - Bras that give me unsightly bulges need not apply.
From the site:
"Zensah has developed the most comfortable fitness bra. The innovative fitness bra is made with Zensah Fabric which is thermal regulating. This allows you to never feel too hot or too cold, providing increased while you are engaged in fitness. This is an ideal fitness top for all levels.
The Zensah Fitness Bra has moisture wicking technology that keeps you dry. With a seamless construction and Zensah fabric, the Zensah Fitness Bra is the best fitness bra on the market. This high-performance fitness bra offers superior comfort and support."
(Front and Rear views, post 10 miler)
- Ultra comfortable - Zensah's compression technology was supportive without being restrictive.
- Stylish - Available in black and pink, the Fitness Bra matches 90% of my wardrobe.
- Sweat Wicking - Despite the 75 degree tempertures and 90% humidity, I remained comfortable.
- Price - At $31.99, the Fitness Bra is competitively priced and fits in my budget.
- Design - The thin straps and seamless design were some of my favorite features of this bra. Plus, it looks good under a wide range of tops from tanks to compression gear.
- Functionality - Although the Fitness Bra is marketed as a medium-impact bra, I was able to run in it for distances of over 10 miles.
- Minimizing - The compression technology of the Fitness Bra made me look smaller than I already am.
- Hot Spot - Despite the seamless design, I chafed where the bra hit on my left side. A minor inconvenience that was ultimately corrected with a little Body Glide on subsequent runs.
Note: I was provided this item for free. However, the opinions stated here are solely my own.