Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Shower Silliness

After my five mile run on Monday (which I ran the last mile at a 7:40 pace! Yeah!) I took Dizzle into the bathroom with me so that I could take a quick shower. She was standing there looking at me, when suddenly she blurted out something only a small child would say. She goes, "Mom, what's wrong with your butt? It has hair on it." I know, laugh, it's funny. I stood there thinking, (and laughing so hard I thought I was going to pee) "Should I use this opportunity to teach Dizzle about anatomy or avoid the conversation all together?" I chose to pretty much ignore what she said and replied, "There is nothing wrong with Mommy's butt, and one day you will look like this too." That answer seemed to be enough to satisfy her (for now anyway). But I swear, I will be using that story to embarrass her in the future.

No comments: