Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Strong Body Whole Heart needs your help!

If you've read my blog before, you probably know that I try my best to keep it real. I don't review a million products that I'd never really use. I don't sugarcoat the ugly and messy parts of our lives. And I don't throw my support behind things I don't really believe in.

But, when I come across something really worthwhile, I will scream it from the rooftop. That's why when my friend and teammate, Kelly, asked if I would spread the word out about her new project, Strong Body Whole Heart, I was eager to help.

Kelly and her business partner, Maggie are developing a FREE podcast series and need your help getting it off the ground. They are about $600 away from their fundraising goal of $2000 (which will go towards equipment and other start up costs) and only have until September 16th to secure the rest. It's all or nothing. If they don't make their goal by that date, this project won't happen. And trust me, it's something that needs to come to fruition.

Watch this video and I'm sure you'll feel the same way ...

 
Don't have time to watch now? Well, here's a little bit about Strong Body Whole Heart from Kelly ...
 
Our Strong Body Whole Heart mission is to inspire and nurture whole body health through spiritual, emotional and physical transformation. How do we live Strong Body Whole Heart?
 
Passion
 
  • We are passionate about reaching out to help others feel inspired and supported.

Transparency

  • We are willing to reveal our own successes and struggles in our lives.

Acknowledgement
 
  • We endeavor each day to honor who we are in the present and all we can become.

Happiness

  • We look for joy in small moments and we approach the messiness of life with grace and a smile (most of the time, anyway).

If you are interested in learning more about Strong Body Whole Heart please click on this link to our Indiegogo campaign and please consider donating. You can be a part of this movement that will bring whole body health to so many people who are seeking and yearning for a change like this.
 
 
Let's help Strong Body Whole Heart become a reality!
 

No comments: