Tuesday, October 6, 2009

doing my work ...

So, the girls have these chalkboard circles on the wall that they can write on. They are a super great invention. The girls love them. They were really cheap. And they are totally removable. Overall, an excellent investment.

This afternoon, Doodle was drawing on them. After a few minutes of not paying attention to her, I turned around to find her standing on her IKEA stool (another great investment, by the way). I told her get down. But rather than listening, she turned to me and said,"Mom! I'm just doing my work. I too small to reach. I have to stand on my stool."

OK, Doodle. You don't want to listen to me? Then go ahead and "do your work." But, don't come crying to me when you break your arm. I promise, all you'll get from me is a big fat "I told you so."

No comments: