After a year of waiting, it's finally here. Tomorrow morning at 7:39 am, G and I will be on our way to the Bermuda Half Marathon. I am so excited. Excited to run. Excited to get a vacation. Excited to have a break from the craziness that is having children. I'm just excited. But also very busy. So much to do, so little time.
My real reason for this post is to thanks Sami at Eat Breathe Run 13.1 for tagging me with the Beautiful Blogger Award!
It's my first award! Sweet, right? Anyway, to accept this award I have to divulge seven facts about myself and then pass it along to seven others. So here we go!
1. I have a weird obsession with threatening crazy violence. I always tell people that "I am going to cut them." or "I swear if you don't stop that I am going to kick you in the face." I have never done either of these things. But, in the past week, I have realized that these "threats" are my substitution for cussing (which I never do). It is now my goal to find a better way to channel my anger.
2. I work as a fitness director and I love it. But, I love running more. Because of this, I am getting certified as a running coach this spring and will be shifting my focus there.
3. I started dating my husband exactly one month after my father passed away. Because of this, I truly believe that my dad sent J to me.
4. This weekend will be the first time I have ever left all three of my children overnight. It's a huge step for me.
5. I have an Ivy League degree that I have NEVER used. It cost over a $120,000 and I will be paying for it until two months before Dizzle enters college. But I don't regret it for a second, I had a great college experience and I met J on a trip funded by that university.
6. I can fold my tongue in half. I can also tie a cherry stem with it and instead of just rolling it, I can make it look like it has three separate rolls. I know. Freaky.
7. I want nothing more than to be a good example for my children. I know that if I am, they will grow to be their very best.
Good list, right?
And now I pass this onto:
Alicia @ Alicia Runs
Allie @ That Girl is a RunningFool
RunHapi13 @ BitsNPiecesOfMe
Kasey @ Diary of A Hungry Mom
Kerrie T @ mom vs. marathon
Now I'm leaving on a jet plane ... be back on Tuesday!