Run Miles Planned/Miles Ran: 190/182.68
Bike Miles Planned/Mile Rode: 0/0 (seriously need to stop slacking on the bike)
Rest Days Planned/Rest Days Taken: 8/7
Highest Run Mileage Week: 8/22-2/28: 43.13 miles
Highest Bike Mileage Week: none. oops.
Long Runs Planned/Long Runs Completed: 4/4 (with a post-surgery distance PR of 14 miles)
Current Book: Amazingly, I read one and a half books this month. While in Rhode Island, I finished reading Running on Empty by Marshall Ulrich. And on my flight home from Seattle, I read The Long Run by Matt Long (thanks Tall Mom for lending it to me). Both books were awesomesauce. I highly recommend reading them ...
Current Shame-Inducing Guilty Pleasure: Does my obsession with all things Nuun count?
Current Colors: Pink and Orange
Current Drink: Grape Nuun. I drink at least 64 oz per day.
Current Song: Tonight, Tonight - Hot Chelle Rae (I sang this song over and over in my head during my Hood to Coast legs).
Current Triumph: I hit 1,200 running miles last week, crushed my first two legs at Hood to Coast and I've raised 105% of my fundraising goal for NYC (click HERE to donate). Things are total awesomesauce ...
Current Goal: Stick to the training plan and crush NYC. And a new half marathon PR along the way ...
Current Blessing: I feel like my whole life is one big blessing and I am entirely grateful.
Current Excitement: School starts on Tuesday. Enough said.
2011 Goals - Status Update:
- Clean up my diet - I am tracking my food religiously at SparkPeople, survived my sugar detox and have been able to add a small amount of sweets back in without causing a total binge.
- Eat no more than 25 cupcakes - As of September 2nd - 19 cupcakes eaten
- Pay off our consumer debt by the end of the year - We have paid off over half of our consumer debt and are on track to be credit card debt free in 10 months. Plus, we are on track to have our student loans eliminated by February 2013, five month ahead of our schedule. And 10 years faster than if we let it go to term.
- Spend $0 on clothing - As of September 2nd - $178.50 spent - I caved and bought some stuff from Lululemon and a pair of jeans from eBay when my lone pair ripped.
- Run 2,000 miles - As of September 2nd - 1215.47 miles run.
- Run a sub 1:55 half marathon - Next race - 10/16, Newport Half Marathon
- Take 30+ minutes off my marathon - Completed - 3/26, National Marathon, 4:15:48, 33:50 PR.