But, you can only push through for so long. Right now, I am zapped. The last 19 days have been so hectic and crazy and exciting and worth cherishing that I have been pushing through to make sure I don't miss anything.
And it's finally caught up to me.
Since August 18th, I have ...
- Driven 11+ hours to and from Rhode Island and then another 3+ hours from Rhode Island to New Hampshire (and back) with three small children along for the ride.
- Flown cross country twice in five days.
- Ran/Survived/Crushed Hood to Coast.
- Logged 107.88 miles.
- Bought a new car.
- Dealt with some "life stresses"
- Eaten nothing but crap.
- Made new friends and amazing memories.
- Managed my family and maintained our home.
- Prepped for my children's return to school.
- Forgotten to sleep.
So, to remedy, I am hitting reset. Taking the rest that I need. Sleeping as much as I can. Eating something other than the jumbo chocolate chip cookies that are sitting on our stove. Because if I don't, I'm pretty sure that things are going to get pretty ugly around here.