I'm sure you're wondering where I've been. On an amazing trip? Living the high life? Hovering over the toilet bowl? Well, it's none of the above, although option number three has seemed eminent the past few days.
In actuality, our house had a case of lost connections. Lost phone connections. Lost Internet connections. You know, THOSE crucial connections. The ones that are completely unimportant they are until you lose them. Really, they are like your best friend. You see them and talk to them everyday. Then your mother grounds you and you are cut off completely, sure that there is no way that you will ever survive.
I'm sure you can tell. It's been a rough few days.
So what have you missed? NOTHING. Either I have been to tired/sick to notice or this may have been the quietest (read: boring) week the B girls have had in a while. (Nothing really happened with J either - Sorry to group you with the girls, honey).
But you didn't come here to read about nothing, right? Because if you did, I'm going to start writing posts on topics such as, "How to sing your ABCs" and "Eating with a spoon 101"
So I will leave you with some tidbits about last night's Trace Adkins concert.
1. I do not know a SINGLE Trace Adkins song. But I still had fun.
2. People at country music concerts are an interesting sort. Mullets were EVERYWHERE!! Who thinks that's really acceptable? My mom says it's a "southern thing" Apparently, that doesn't occur at country music shows in the North.
3. Bring a designated driver with you to the show. Then have them get a wristband for drinks. You just upped your limit from five drinks to 10! Way to play it smart!!
4. Small clothes + fat people = hurt eyes for everyone
5. There is nothing creepier than a 21 year old girl with a 50 year old man, groping each other. Now that's just wrong. And painful to watch.
And the list goes on and on ...