Monday, October 13, 2008

whoa ...

So, let me just begin this by saying that what I'm about to write probably isn't blog worthy (especially if you're not in that whole baby stage like I am.) But instead, a moment that I want to remember. And what better way is there to remember something than to put it in writing.

After my run this afternoon, Dizzle and I were snuggling on the couch while Doodle was napping. Noticing that Dilly (yes, we already have a code name) was moving around like crazy, I asked Dizzle if she wanted to feel the baby kick. With bright eyes and a smile, Dizzle put her hand on my stomach. I told her to hold still and wait (real easy for a three-year old, right?) And before we knew it, Dilly gave me (and Dizzle's hand) a wallop of a kick. Dizzle jumped back and yelled, "Whoa ..." After regaining her composure, she turned to me and said, "Can I kick you too?"

Um, I think not.

No comments: