Wednesday, November 26, 2008

oh how I love BOB ...

Strollers, that is.

Can we just talk about how incredible BOB's customer service is? In the past, I have called them for this and that. Nothing major, a missing screw, a lost bolt. And they have always sent replacement pieces, no questions asked.

Well, for the last six months or so, I have had a tear in the seat of my Revolution Duallie, figuring that the warranty on the stroller would be expired, I didn't even bother trying to get them to replace it. I was fully prepared to either live with the hole or to pay to have the seat replaced. So, when A told me the other day that she just had her seat replaced by BOB for the same reason, I figured, "What the heck? It's worth a shot."

So, I called this morning and the customer rep that answered simply asked what was wrong, took my name and address, and sent me a replacement seat. How freakin' awesome is that? Oh, and they are shipping it today to make sure that it's arrival isn't delayed by the holiday.

Yet again, another thing to be thankful for ...

1 comment:

gba_gf said...

GREEN with envy. So Green. SuPER GREEN. I can't stand it. I wish I had a BOB so it could have a broken part so I could experience that same sense of satisfaction.