Thursday, June 11, 2009

cupcakes ...

About two months ago, I gave up baked goods. Well, let me rephrase that. I gave up baked goods (cakes, donuts, cookies, etc) with one exception ... cupcakes from Two Sweet Cupcakes. And I am beginning to believe that I am slightly obsessed. And by slightly I mean, completely.

You see, first we got some for J's birthday. Then, we got some more for Dizzle's birthday. Then, we got them again because I really wanted a coconut one. And today, I bought a dozen as an early Father's Day celebration (at least that's the excuse I used). I find myself looking for any reason to get some. I pretty much know their baking schedule by heart. Their menu is hanging on my refrigerator right next to my favorite drawing of Dizzle's. They are taking over my life.

These are no ordinary cupcakes. They are cupcakes on steroids. Super huge. Super tasty. Super addictive. Every flavor is delicious. And I CAN'T STOP EATING THEM! Fortunately, I work out. And I am the primary food source for Dilly. I have some leeway. For now. But eventually all that cream cheese frosting is going to catch up to me. I need help. Please someone help me. Does anyone know if there is a cupcake anonymous?

No comments: