Thursday, June 25, 2009

rolling ...

So, in the past few weeks I have gotten more comfortable with leaving Dilly alone with the girls while I run into the other room. Most of the time, they don't even realize that she is there. And every once in a while I come back to find them kissing her. But today was different.

Here's what happened.

I had just changed Dilly's diaper and I placed her on the floor so that I could throw it away. Dizzle and Doodle were watching TV, so I figured that they wouldn't even notice I was gone. But no. I was very wrong. You see, when I came back into the room, Dilly was gone. I scanned the room and found her next to the television (about 10 feet from where I left her) with Dizzle standing over her. Instantly, I asked how she got there and this is the reply I received.

"We rolled her there."

Really, you rolled her there? You used your five month old sister as a bowling ball? Are you kidding me?

I was completely shocked. And laughing so hard that I couldn't even punish them ...


1 comment:

gba_gf said...

Thanks T, I needed a good laugh today. I did... I think that is just about the funniest thing I have seen all day... Oh I can only imagine what Dilly must have thought!