Run Miles Planned/Miles Ran: 106/110.45
Bike Miles Planned/Mile Rode: 0 (I should probably start planning these)/155
Rest Days Planned/Rest Days Taken: 8/8
Highest Run Mileage Week: 6/20-6/26: 28.1 miles (I'm making a comeback!)
Highest Bike Mileage Week: 6/6-6/12: 70 miles
Long Runs Planned/Long Runs Completed: 4/4 (with a post-surgery distance PR of 9 miles)
Current Book: I'm not reading a book right now. I'm just reading the August 2011 Runner's World over and over again. And we all know why ...
Current Shame-Inducing Guilty Pleasure: Klondike Caramel Pretzel Bars. Our grocery store had a huge sale on them, plus their purchase gave you bonus money off your fuel purchase. It was a win-win. Except I can't stop eating them ...
Current Colors: Purple and Turquoise
Current Drink: Tea. The hot variety. (Yes, I realize it's summer. But I am ALWAYS cold.)
Current Song: Watch Me - The Cast of Shake It Up
Current Triumph: I'm kind of on fire right now. I got the "all clear" from my doctor. My training is getting back to where I want it to be. I'm PICTURED IN RUNNER'S WORLD. I was selected to run Hood to Coast with Team Nuun. And I've raised 50% of my fundraising goal for NYC (click HERE to donate). Things are total awesomesauce ...
Current Goal: Continue to re-establish my mileage base AND help G get her sub-2 half at San Francisco.
Current Blessing: I feel like my whole life is one big blessing and I am entirely grateful.
Current Excitement: Runner's World. Hood to Coast. San Francisco. You take your pick.
2011 Goals - Status Update:
- Clean up my diet - I am tracking my food religiously at SparkPeople, survived my sugar detox and have been able to add a small amount of sweets back in without causing a total binge.
- Eat no more than 25 cupcakes - As of July 1st - 16 cupcakes eaten
- Pay off our consumer debt by the end of the year - We have paid off over half of our consumer debt and are on track to be credit card debt free in 10 months. Plus, we are on track to have our student loans eliminated by February 2013, five month ahead of our schedule. And 10 years faster than if we let it go to term.
- Spend $0 on clothing - As of July 1st - $54 spent - I caved and bought a Lululemon running skirt. It was so worth it.
- Run 2,000 miles - As of July 1st - 854.08 miles run.
- Run a sub 1:55 half marathon - Next race - 7/31, San Francisco Half
- Take 30+ minutes off my marathon - Completed - 3/26, National Marathon, 4:15:48, 33:50 PR.