Wednesday, December 31, 2008

on to the next ...

So, I thought about a writing a long, drawn out recap of our year, but then decided against it. Instead, I give you this.

In 2008, things happened, more good than bad. We laughed, we cried. Doodle took her first steps. Dizzle started preschool. I ran my first marathon and my first triathlon. J ran his first 10K. We found out that I was pregnant with our third daughter. We formed great friendships. We sold our house and bought a new one. We evolved. All in all, it was a fantastic year.

And next year promises to be even more eventful. Our clan is about to embark on a year of change. Just within the next two months, J will start a new job, we will move into our new home and baby number three will arrive. Then, just when things look like they might settle down, I'm pretty sure that the reality of our new life will set in (giving me oodles to write about). It's scary and exciting and I can't wait for it all to get started.

Adios, 2008!

No comments: