For those of you who don't know, Tarma Designs manufactures a variety of unique, hand-crafted, earth-friendly and fair trade jewelry that celebrates the spirit of life and a love of the outdoors. Their product line includes a variety of styles including pendants, necklaces, earrings, bracelets, wristbands, and bottle openers to choose from. I love their stuff and would go broke if I purchased everything I wanted from their site. You can check out the full product line HERE. And you should, especially since Mother's Day is coming up and we all know those hubbies could use some help (so send them the link). And you probably have a mom. Or a grandma. Or you know an awesome mom. And she'd probably like a nice gift too.
OK. Back to my point. I was given the choice of a piece to giveaway and after much debate I went with the Cast Lotus Necklace.
I was taken by the description, "Delicate and lightweight, this cast Lotus pendant represents life and new beginnings." It spoke to me as a woman, a mother and a runner. I knew it was the perfect choice.
So, how do you win it? (One entry per comment, please!)
1. Become a follower of this blog and comment to let me know you did (required).
2. Visit Tarma Designs HERE. Then come back and leave me a comment letting me know what other piece you would like to own.
3. Become a Facebook Fan of Tarma Designs HERE and leave me a comment to let me know.
4. Become a Facebook Fan of Racing With Babes HERE and leave me a comment to let me know you did.
5. Repost this giveaway on your blog, Facebook, Twitter. Heck, write about it on the wall of a bathroom stall, just spread the word. And leave me a comment to let me know.
Entries will be accepted until Monday, May 3. Winner will be selected randomly and announced on Tuesday, May 4.