Now that we've got that out of the way, here is my recap of January 2011 ...
Miles Planned/Miles Ran: 193/193.96
Rest Days Planned/Rest Days Taken: 9/8
Highest Mileage Week: 1/24-1/30: 51.5 miles
Long Runs Planned/Long Runs Completed: 4/4
Current Book: I just finished Racing Weight by Matt Fitzgerald, which was sent to me by Marlene. Here I am reading it with Dilly (she's looking to lean up too).
I loved it and have since passed it along to G. Once she is done, it will be making its way to running: the dawn.
Current Shame-Inducing Guilty Pleasure: Cinnamon Toast Crunch. I am addicted. And it's pathetic. If there is an open box in our pantry, I am eating a handful (or 12) every time I walk by. I easily eat a box every two days. So sad.
Current Colors: Lime and Pink
Current Drink: V8 - Love that Stuff
Current Song: F*$! You - Cee Lo Green
Current Triumph: My 1:15:41 finish at the Frostbite 15K. The 8:07 overall pace was a HUGE confidence boost headed into the Princess Half Marathon later this month.
Current Goal: Disney. Sub 1:55. Enough said.
Current Blessing: Pretty much everything. And I don't take that for granted.
Current Excitement: Did you already forget that my birthday is NEXT MONDAY?!?! It's pretty much a national holiday and should be respected as such ...
2011 Goals - Status Update:
- Clean up my diet - I have lost 3 of the 6 pounds I gained over the holidays and I have been religiously tracking my calories on SparkPeople.com. Thus far - SUCCESS.
- Eat no more than 25 cupcakes - As of January 31st - 2 cupcakes eaten.
- Pay off our consumer debt by the end of the year - We've set up a strict cash budget and have been sticking to it quite well. We're on the right track.
- Spend $0 on clothing - As of January 31 - $0 spent.
- Run 2,000 miles - As of January 31 - 193.96 miles run.
- Run a sub 1:55 half marathon - Next race - 2/27, Disney Princess Half.
- Take 30+ minutes off my marathon - Next race - 3/26, National Marathon.