A few weeks back, Chris at CafePress contacted me to see if I would be interested in creating a custom (read: personalized) item of my choosing. Obviously, I said yes. I mean, who wouldn't want something made especially for them?
If you've ever visited the CafePress site before, then you know that choosing the perfect item can be challenging. With a wide range of products ranging from water bottles to yoga mats to clothing, it would be hard to not find something that you love. Plus, CafePress is the online destination for custom hoodies, personalized t-shirts and even Valentine’s Day gifts! (Wouldn't a personalized item be a wicked cute way to propose? Just saying.)
Personally, I had an easy time deciding what to get - a personalized SIGG water bottle. I'd been coveting one for some time and was excited to finally design mine. Here's what I came up with.
I wanted to have my business name incorporated with a few of the phrases/words that keep me motivated. And I love it (although I might have gone with a slightly bolder color scheme if I did it again).
And now, thanks to the generous people at CafePress, one of my readers will win a personalized item of their choice, up to a value of $30. Here's how to enter (one entry per comment):
1. Become a follower of this blog and comment to let me know.
2. Visit CafePress and leave me a comment to tell me what you would get if you won.
3. Visit CafePress' facebook page and "Like" them, then comment to let me know.
4. Follow CafePress on Twitter, then comment to let me know.
5. Repost this giveaway on your blog, Facebook, Twitter, etc. and leave me a comment to let me know.
Entries will be accepted until Tuesday, January 18th. Winner will be randomly selected and announced on Wednesday, January 19th.