Two years ago today, you entered this world and filled our hearts with joy. From the day we met, you have had a smile on your face. See? Here's the proof.And that smile is contagious. No one can resists its powers. Not even Doodle. Even when she is in full on tantrum mode. You, however, are not as temperamental as your sisters (at least not yet). As an infant, people always asked me if you ever cried. You never did. And as a toddler, everyone wants to know if you are always so easy-going. You are. And you are funny. And lovable. And immensely cute.
Your father and I love you for so many reasons. Here are just a few of our favorite things about you at age two.
- Rather than throw your food on the floor, you say, "Mommy. Don't want this." And when I take it and replace it with something you want, you tell us, "Dilly love it."
- You are the only two year old that I have ever met who knows the words to songs by Ke$ha, 3OH!3, Justin Bieber, Black Eyed Peas and Taio Cruz.
- You love to sleep. And you love to nap. In fact, most days you tell me when it's nap time.
- You are an amazing eater. You will try anything and your favorites are vegetables and Greek yogurt. I swear, the better it is for you, the more you want it.
- No matter how hard we try, we can't stop your hair from looking like Justin Bieber's. And to us, you'll always be "Bieber Baby."
- You look exactly like Boo from Monsters Inc. Seriously. See?
- When you say, "Bye, Mom" or "Bye, Dad" and we ask you where you are going, you always say, "On trip." When asked to where, you always reply, "China."
Happy Birthday Baby!