How cute is that? And perfectly fitting for me, don't you think?
Anyway, when I actually got to ordering, I couldn't choose between all of the selections. So, instead, I had Jessica make me a custom piece, combining one of my favorite phrases and of course, cupcakes. Here's how it turned out ...
Sweet, right? And since Jessica's prices are super reasonable and I intended on adding the charm to a necklace I already owned, I had enough money from my gift certificate left over to choose a piece to giveaway to one of my readers.
And this is what I chose (on an 18 inch chain) ...
I love the quote and how it is presented on the charm. So, do you want to know how to win it? Here's what you have to do.
1. Become a follower of this blog and leave me a comment to let me know.
2. Become a fan of Racing With Babes on Facebook HERE and leave a comment to let me know.
3. Visit Jessica's Gifts HERE and leave me a comment to let me know what your favorite piece is.
4. Make a purchase from Jessica's Gifts and leave a comment to let me know what you bought. Each purchase will get you five (5) entries.
5. Repost this giveaway on your blog, Facebook page, Twitter or anywhere else you can think of and leave me a comment to let me know.
Entries will be accepted until Thursday, October 7th. Winner will be selected at random and announced on Friday, October 8th. Good luck!