Tuesday, November 2, 2010

please vote for me ...

Remember those wicked cute Tortoise and the Hare costumes that my sister and I wore on Halloween? (which you all said you LOVED by the way)


Yeah, those ones. Well, we submitted our photo to the Running Skirts Facebook Fan page HERE for their Halloween Costume Contest. The three photos with the most "likes" win an outfit from Running Skirts. And we'd REALLY love to win.

So, we are asking (begging, really) for your help. Would you vote for us? PRETTY PLEASE?

Here's all you need to do.

Head over to the Running Skirts Facebook Page HERE and "like" their page. Then find this photo in the RunningSkirts Halloween Contest album (you can click on the one in this post to go directly to it) and "like" it.


THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

19 comments:

Heather said...

I voted. Love the costumes, the idea and the colors!

No said...

I voted..very cute costumes

DaphneB said...

Done, and done!!! =o) Good luck to you!

Meredith said...

On my way!

Unknown said...

I did it and posted it on my FB wall. Good luck! Awesome costumes!

Average Woman Runner said...

I voted!

Erika said...

love it! I voted!

Anonymous said...

I "liked" both photos, I hope it helps. :)

Aimee said...

I voted! Good luck! :)

Amanda@runninghood said...

Good luck! Awesome costumes!

Alanna said...

Voted for both shots! Good luck!

Anonymous said...

Very cute costumes! You're my competition for top spot (and kicking my big pregnant butt by the way) Too funny that I follow you! :)

chloƫ. said...

voted! You guys have the clear lead! :]

Unknown said...

I voted! Hope you win!

Unknown said...

Done... definitely the cutest!

Zaneta @ Runner's Luck said...

I voted! You guys are too cute! :D

Anonymous said...

of course, I'll vote!

Miranda said...

I voted, looks like you guys are winning!! Good luck!

Anonymous said...

fioricet onlinefioricet recreational
Mexico city creates a governmental medicine of successful forms.