Fortunately, I might also have a slight obsession with running. It usually cancels out all of the baked goods.
But now, after what feels like an eternity of enjoying my obsessions individually, I have been given the opportunity to combine my two loves, because I just registered for this 5K ...
Seriously, this might be the best idea ever. Each racer will be given the opportunity to eat munchkin donut holes throughout the race. Upon completion of the race each racer will receive a box of Dunkin Donut Munchkins. Donut eating during the race IS optional (Note: Only optional to the weak.)
And look at all the perks:
- Signature Dunkin Donut Munchkin Run race T-shirt
- A certificate for a full 25 count box of Dunkin Donut Munchkins
- Dunkin Donut 99 cent refillable Coffee Cup
- Dunkin Donut Coffees at the finish line
- Dunkin Donut Hot Chocolate
- Post-Race beverages
- Great Swag-Bag with a variety of coupons and certificates
- GOT MILK - Refuel with Chocolate Milk Lanyard
- Prizes for age group winners
- Prizes raffled off at end of race for all racers
- The chance to say you participated in the first-ever DUNKIN DONUT MUNCHKIN RUN!
- You’re helping a phenomenal cause.
I seriously CANNOT wait. So, if you are in the Richmond area, you should totally check it out. For more information and to register click HERE.
Note: I was not asked to post about this event. I just think it will be a super fun event with the proceeds going to a great cause, ASK Childhood Cancer Foundation.