- go to Busch Gardens
- take a kid-free vacation (totally happening in less than a month!)
- visit my mom and J's parents
- NOT GO INSANE
I had hoped that the girls would have wish lists that matched up with mine. But when I asked them yesterday what they hoped to do this summer, here's what they told me ...
Dilly (age 1):
- AHHHHHHH! (I think that's code for get me out of here!)
Dizzle (age 5):
- go to the beach
- go to Grandma and Grandpa's
- go to Mimi's
- go to Great-Grandma's
- play with you and Dilly (but apparently not Doodle)
Doodle (age 3):
- go to the slushie place (Sonic)
- go to Target
- go to the playground
- go to the Singing Dog Store (Tom Leonard's - a grocery store)
- go to the shirt store (I have no clue about this one)
- go to the slushy place. When we gonna go? It's summer vacation already. Let's go.
Obviously, my children have their priorities in line. Dilly wants to say the six words that she knows and to scream. Dizzle wants to spend time with her family. And Doodle wants to drink slushies and spend Daddy's money. You know, on second glance, their lists don't look half bad ...