Tuesday, December 13, 2011

an entry for me. an entry for you.

Since Sunday at 2 p.m., I have swam 650 meters, run 11 miles and biked 23.34 miles. Oh, and at some point today, I will bike another 18 miles and run 3. Needless to say, I'm burning a lot of calories.

Well, I know how to make up for it.

With a cake from Shyndigz (You know, that place that made my Cake Shake last week).

Right now, until 5 p.m., they are running a contest for a free cake on their Facebook page HERE. I would love to win. But I need your help. I'll get one entry for each of you that goes to their page HERE, "likes" it and posts on their wall that I, Tonia Blanchet, sent you.

Super easy, right? And if you do so, I will give you a bonus entry in my Ahnu Boots Giveaway HERE. Just leave me a comment on the giveaway post to let me know.

Both me and my stomach thank you in advance.

13 comments:

Relentless Forward Commotion said...

That must be some gooood cake! I commented on their page for you! Good luck T!

Karen said...

That must be the BEST CAKE EVER :) I liked them on FB and posted. Hope you win!

christa said...

Done, and Done, now an entry for me. The cake looks AWESOME!

~K~ said...

i liked 'em on fb [username karen r m] and said ya sent me! runner_girl5k at yahoo dot com

Randi S said...

I commented for you https://www.facebook.com/Shyndigz/posts/10150461029459096

Earth Momma Mer said...

Extra boot entry complete! Shyndigz will love you today.

Unknown said...

When I come stay with you, I want a cake shake. Liked their page for you.

Shellyrm ~ just a country runner said...

Posted on their wall. I bet you'll win hands down.

Unknown said...

I went and posted on their wall! Looks delish.

Trinity said...

With some miles like that, I think you deserve a cake more than most people do. ;) I helped you out, and I hope you win!

Laurie said...

I did what I could to help you out... hope you win, their cakes look super tasty!!

Nicole said...

Done and done! Hope you win! Great job with all the exercise, you definately need the cake to keep your strength up!

Six Pack Momma said...

Need to get my other entries done, but here is this one! Will get my kids & hubby to post from their facebook accounts too. Keeping fingers crossed that you get the cake!!