Run Miles Planned/Miles Ran: 81.4/149.09 (recovery month after two marathons in one week)
Bike Miles Planned/Miles Rode: 0/0 (spoiler alert! I rode my bike yesterday ...)
Swim Meters Planned/Meters Swam: 200m/200m
Rest Days Planned/Rest Days Taken: as many as I needed/10
Highest Run Mileage Week: 11/7-11/13: 37.82 miles
Highest Bike Mileage Week: none
Highest Swim Volume Week: 11/28-11/30: 200 meters (be impressed)
Long Runs Planned/Long Runs Completed: 4/4
Current Book: I've read If You Give A Mouse A Cookie, like a 1,000 in the last week alone.
Current Shame-Inducing Guilty Pleasure: Shyndigz. Thought I loved cupcakes? Well I love Cake Shakes, too. Half a slice of cake, blended into a vanilla shake with the other half of the slice on a plate. Freaking heaven.
Current Colors: Charcoal Gray and Lululemon Currant
Current Drink: Dunkin Donuts Mint Mocha Coffee. I am perpetually cold and it is the only thing that warms me up.
Current Song: Calling All the Monsters - China Anne McClain (yes, I am 12)
Current Triumph: Two marathons in a week was pretty epic. So was devouring 22 munchkins during a 5K. Oh, and I swam 200 meters. I'm kind of bada$$.
Current Goal: 70.3 domination. That is all.
Current Blessing: I feel like my whole life is one big blessing and I am entirely grateful.
Current Excitement: My new treadmill. Half Ironman training cycle. Disney. Christmas. My 30th birthday. Lots of exciting things happening in the next six months.
2011 Goals - Status Update:
- Clean up my diet - I am tracking my food religiously at SparkPeople, survived my sugar detox and have been able to add a small amount of sweets back in without causing a total binge.
- Eat no more than 25 cupcakes - As of December 2nd - 23 cupcakes eaten
- Pay off our consumer debt by the end of the year - Due to purchasing a new car, our debt repayment has slowed, but we have paid off over half of our consumer debt and are on track to be credit card debt free in 10 months. Plus, we are on track to have our student loans eliminated by February 2013, five month ahead of our schedule. And 10 years faster than if we let it go to term.
- Spend $0 on clothing - As of December 2nd - $278.50 spent - I caved and bought some stuff from Lululemon and a pair of jeans from eBay when my lone pair ripped.
- Run 2,000 miles - As of December 2nd - 1805.27 miles run.
- Run a sub 1:55 half marathon - Next race - 2/26, Disney Princess Half
- Take 30+ minutes off my marathon - Completed - 11/12, Richmond Marathon, 4:12:52, 36:46 PR.