Bike Miles Rode: 128.15 miles
Swim Meters Completed: 5700 meters
Rest Days Taken: 5
Highest Run Mileage Week: 12/26-1/1: 29.2 miles
Highest Bike Mileage Week: 12/5-12/11: 37.34 miles
Highest Swim Volume Week: 12/26-1/1: 3000 meters
Long Runs Completed: 4
Current Book: Do instruction manuals for new toys count?
Current Shame-Inducing Guilty Pleasure: Food. All food. December was like a month long binge.
Current Colors: lime and purple
Current Drink: Dunkin Donuts Mint Mocha Coffee. I am perpetually cold and it is the only thing that warms me up.
Current Song: Stereo Hearts - Gym Class Heroes
Current Triumph: Did you catch that part that I swam 3000 meters last week? I'm a total rock star. All joking aside, 2011 was pretty epic for me and I'm just trying to appreciate that fact.
Current Goal: 70.3 domination. That is all.
Current Blessing: I feel like my whole life is one big blessing and I am entirely grateful.
Current Excitement: Half Ironman training cycle is going fantastically. My 30th birthday is in 36 days (in fact our whole family celebrates birthdays before June). We are going back to Disney in 54 days
2011 Goals - Status Update:
- Clean up my diet - I was pretty good with this one until after my back-to-back marathons. Once I finished those races, I kind of forgot that my training level wasn't so intense anymore.
- Eat no more than 25 cupcakes - 23 cupcakes eaten
- Pay off our consumer debt by the end of the year - This didn't happen. Life did. But we are back on track and making strides to get where we want to be.
- Spend $0 on clothing - $278.50 spent - I caved and bought some stuff from Lululemon and a pair of jeans from eBay when my lone pair ripped.
- Run 2,000 miles - 1915.52 miles run.
- Run a sub 1:55 half marathon - Set a new PR of 1:57:06 and recorded a half split of 1:56:18 at the NYC Marathon.
- Take 30+ minutes off my marathon - Completed - 11/12, Richmond Marathon, 4:12:52, 36:46 PR.