1. Remember back in May when I was complaining about how school was over and I was never going to be able to get my runs in? Well, guess what? School has STARTED and I can not get my runs in.
Currently, my midweek runs are 5, 10, 5, 10. During the summer, G, the rest of our posse and I would meet at 5:30 a.m. and get our mid-week long runs in. 10 miles by 7 a.m. Now, that school is back in session and we all need to be home to send our crews off every morning, 10 miles just isn't happening. Sure, we can get those 5 milers in, but if I have any intention on running 10 miles before school, it needs to be at like 5 a.m. from my front door.
Fortunately, G's youngest and Doodle start preschool next week. That means we can resume our "preschool stroller runs" with Dilly. On Wednesday mornings, we will alternate pushing my single BOB for 10 miles. And as torturous as it seems, I am looking forward to it. But, when do I do that other 10 miler?
2. A few weeks back, I won a personalized bibfolio from the lovely Lady Em. Yesterday, I went to pick it up. Just look how freaking sweet this thing is ...
Thanks Lady Em!
3. If you like my bibfolio, then you are going to love my next giveaway. Here's a few hints:
- It's hosted by one of my favorite bloggy peeps, Suzy HERE
- The prizes will be personalized to the winners. Yes, I said WINNERS.
- There might be some reference to my love of cupcakes included in the prizes.
- If I can get my act together, it will be posted tomorrow ...