Run Miles Planned/Miles Ran: 213/218.75 (an all-time monthly high)
Bike Miles Planned/Mile Rode: 0/0 (I've given myself a reprieve to focus on marathon training. Half Ironman training starts after Thanksgiving)
Rest Days Planned/Rest Days Taken: 5/5
Highest Run Mileage Week: 9/19-9/25: 56 miles
Highest Bike Mileage Week: none.
Long Runs Planned/Long Runs Completed: 5/5 (with a post-surgery distance PR of 16 miles)
Current Book: Unless Curious George: Curious About Phonics counts, then none.
Current Shame-Inducing Guilty Pleasure: Lululemon. That is all.
Current Colors: Charcoal Gray and Purple
Current Drink: Grape, Lemon Lime, Strawberry Lemonade and Banana Nuun. I drink at least 64 oz per day.
Current Song: Story of Us - Taylor Swift
Current Triumph: That 3rd place overall finish and new 5K PR (22:04) earlier this month was pretty rock star. And yesterday's 16 miler at an average pace of 8:35 didn't suck either.
Current Goal: Stick to the training plan and crush NYC. And a new half marathon PR along the way ...
Current Blessing: I feel like my whole life is one big blessing and I am entirely grateful.
Current Excitement: Newport Half Marathon. NYC Marathon. Half Ironman training cycle. Christmas. My 30th birthday. Lots of exciting things happening in the next six months.
2011 Goals - Status Update:
- Clean up my diet - I am tracking my food religiously at SparkPeople, survived my sugar detox and have been able to add a small amount of sweets back in without causing a total binge.
- Eat no more than 25 cupcakes - As of October 3rd - 21 cupcakes eaten
- Pay off our consumer debt by the end of the year - Due to purchasing a new car, our debt repayment has slowed, but we have paid off over half of our consumer debt and are on track to be credit card debt free in 10 months. Plus, we are on track to have our student loans eliminated by February 2013, five month ahead of our schedule. And 10 years faster than if we let it go to term.
- Spend $0 on clothing - As of September 2nd - $178.50 spent - I caved and bought some stuff from Lululemon and a pair of jeans from eBay when my lone pair ripped.
- Run 2,000 miles - As of October 3nd - 1451.22 miles run.
- Run a sub 1:55 half marathon - Next race - 10/16, Newport Half Marathon
- Take 30+ minutes off my marathon - Completed - 3/26, National Marathon, 4:15:48, 33:50 PR.