Thursday, December 18, 2008

just DON'T call me a slacker ...

So, I realized today that it might seem that I have been slacking big time on this blog this month. Which, in turn, means I may have been slacking on keeping any record of our crazy antics. But I promise, I have been super busy. Between selling our house, searching for a new one, teaching Stroller Strides, taking care of two kids, growing another kid, and prepping for two weeks of endless visitors, I've had pretty much zero time to sit down and recap our adventures. So here's the long and short of it.

We listed our house. And 22 days later, we sold our house. Thank you housing Gods.

That momentous event lead to a frantic search for a new house, because come mid-February we were going to be homeless. Sob stories aside, we've searched. Found one we love (and a back up just in case) and have put an offer in. Now, we just need to hear back.

Also, on the house front, ours will be chock full starting tomorrow. The only days in the next two weeks that it will just be the four of us are Christmas Eve and maybe part of Christmas Day.

J and I are keeping ourselves super busy with work/kids/house stuff. We've been a little more stressed than usual. Oh yeah, and there's that whole "we're having a baby in six weeks" thing too. And did I mention I'm still running? Boy, is that getting tiring.

The girls, on the other hand, are fantastic. Loud, but fantastic. And Doodle has picked up the cutest little habit of stripping down to her birthday suit every time I leave the room, leaving me to clean up the dirty diapers (poop included) which have been thrown across the room. Delicious!

See, I told you I've been busy.

No comments: