Monday, September 21, 2009

ouch ...

Both J and I are visually impaired. J's eyes are far worse than mine, but still without our contacts we live in a world of blur. One day, we will get lasik. Once those student loans are paid off. And we remodel our kitchen. And build that garage we want. And get that HUGE car we want. And install a pool in our backyard. So, it might be a while.

Until then, we will get by with our contacts. Unfortunately, something Dizzle said is making it a little difficult for me to actually put them in. Three days ago, she picked up J's contact case and handed it to him. At which point she said, "Here, Daddy. Don't you need to put your eyetacks in?"

Ouch! Just the thought of the word "eyetacks" makes me cringe. Now every morning since, I have gotten a visual of pushpin thumbtacks being pushed into my pupil. Let's just say, that would be no fun ...

3 comments:

Adventures of Aiden and Amelia said...

I think I could have done without reading this post! I'll now be envisioning my 'eyetacks' in the morning! OUCH is right!!

Denise said...

That's really cute!!

I just found your blog and wanted to say congrats on your Half marathon PR. You did so well!!

TMB @ RACING WITH BABES said...

Thanks so much! Hope you enjoy the blog!