Monday, September 26, 2011

Rock Your Socks 5K/10K Virtual Race Results ...

The results of the 2nd Annual Rock Your Socks 5K/10K are in. But first, I'd like to take a second to thank everyone who contributed to my NYC Marathon Fundraising HERE. Since May 18th, I have raised $3,226, exceeding my initial $3,000 goal. Without your generous contributions, this would not have been possible. So, thank you again for your support of my goals, as well as those of Grassroot Soccer.

Now, for the results ...

5K
Tonia: 22:04 (not included in prizes)
Kortni: 22:54
Earth Momma Mer: 30:34
Lyndsey: 30:34
MCM Mama: 31:03
The Jesse: 31:41
Melanie: 36:56
Becka and A: 43:10

10K
G: 53:52
Jess: 55:12
Heather: 1:03:xx

And the prizes ...

5K Winner: Kortni
10K Winner: G
Random Prize, Everyday Endurance Gift Certificate: Earth Momma Mer
Random Prize, Tommie Copper Gear: Jess

Thanks to everyone for participating. If you won, email me at racingwithbabes(at)yahoo(dot)com to claim your prizes!

8 comments:

Shellyrm ~ just a country runner said...

Great job everyone!

I should have wore my Rock your socks "skirt" again this year...too lazy, er I mean busy.
;-)

Run with Jess said...

Yeah! Great Job everyone!

Lyndsey said...

Hooray to everyone who participated! I should have run a few seconds faster so I could have been the sole 3rd place finisher...oh well...

Molly said...

congrats to the winners! I had to bail on the race, my PT wanted me to scale way back last week. I'm borrowing your fundraising idea and putting on my own virtual 5k, I'll post soon if you're interested : )

XLMIC said...

Congrats to all the runners!

christa said...

Ugh, I thought I had til the end of the month..

gba_gf said...

YEA!!!! Congrats to everyone!

The Jesse said...

congrats to the participants and the winners :)