Bike Miles Rode: 238.15 miles
Swim Meters Completed: 11200 meters or 6.86 miles
Rest Days Taken: 5
Highest Run Mileage Week: 1/2-1/8: 28.2 miles
Highest Bike Mileage Week: 1/16-1/22: 93.5 miles
Highest Swim Volume Week: 1/9-1/15: 2900 meters
Long Runs Completed (10+ miles): 2
Current Book: I started re-reading The Triathlete's Training Bible by Joe Friel. There is so much information in that thing that I'm not sure I will ever really be done reading it.
Current Shame-Inducing Guilty Pleasure: Teen Mom 2. Such a total time suck. And I don't even care.
Current Colors: charcoal gray and pink
Current Drink: Lemon Tea Nuun. Like 60 oz daily. Which reminds me, I need to replenish my stock ...
Current Song: Hit the Lights - Selena Gomez. Yes, I realize that I am about to be 30.
Current Triumph: I rode my bike OUTDOORS. Enough Said.
Current Goal: 70.3 domination. That is all.
Current Blessing: I feel like my whole life is one big blessing and I am entirely grateful.
Current Excitement: My 30th birthday is in 6 days. We are going back to Disney in 24 days
2012 To Do List Update:
- Take 70.3 training day by day. Don't get caught up in what is coming, but rather focus on what is. Trust that it will get you where you want to be. - CHECK
- Find the strength to NOT add races to your schedule during 70.3 training. That is your focus, don't screw with that because of FOMO (fear of missing out). - CHECK
- Cross the finish line of your first 70.3 in less than 6:57:59.
- Maintain at least one day of cycling and one day of swimming per week, post 70.3. Give J some proof that a new road bike would be a good investment.
- Log 4,000 miles, swim, bike and run combined. - As of Feb. 1, 334.31 miles completed
- Race a 10K with a finish time much faster than your
very datedcurrent PR of 53:17.
- Set a new PR in the Half Marathon, currently 1:57:06 (or 1:56:18, if the half split from the NYC Marathon counts).
- Race a Fall Sprint Triathlon. Actually train for the event, unlike in years past.
- Eat like an athlete. Be mindful of the nutritional value of your food. - Starting a 10 Whole Food Challenge today.
- Consume no more than 18 desserts from either Shyndigz or Two Sweet Cupcakes (approximately 1 dessert/3 weeks) - As of Feb. 1, 2 desserts consumed.
- Cut out snacking on the girl's leftovers. Just because they don't eat it, doesn't mean you have to. - Half Fail
- Only say yes to the projects you REALLY want to work on. - CHECK
- Throw away the credit cards. Stop repeating history. - CHECK
- Ignore your impulses. Take time to process the true value of the things you are filling your space/life with. - CHECK
- Declutter and Organize using this calendar. - CHECK
- Continue to balance family life, training and now, work. - CHECK
- Prioritize and be a good example for the people in your life. - CHECK
- Help and support J and the kids in reaching their goals. We are a team and that must always be the primary focus of our lives. - CHECK