Miles Planned/Miles Ran: 194/176.51 (I cut 16 miles in one week when I had the stomach flu)
Rest Days Planned/Rest Days Taken: 8/8
Highest Mileage Week: 2/13 - 2/20: 52 miles
Long Runs Planned/Long Runs Completed: 4/3
Current Book: There was no reading this month. Just running. And puking. Not the best combo.
Current Shame-Inducing Guilty Pleasure: Teen Mom 2. That show couldn't get any more absurd, yet I am glued to it EVERY week ...
Current Colors: Pink and Black
Current Drink: Diet Coke. It seems to really settle my upset stomach ...
Current Song: Like a G6 - Far East Movement
Current Triumph: My 1:57:06 Half Marathon PR this past weekend at Princess. I was under the weather, dehydrated and hadn't really eaten in the 24 hours prior, but through mile 7, I was still on pace to break 1:55.
Then I ate a GU, bad choice. I know that sub 1:55 is mine if I can make it to the start line in one piece.
Current Goal: National Marathon is this month. I'm looking to take 30+ minutes off of my current PR (4:49:36)
Current Blessing: Well, last weekend was pretty amazing. But in all seriousness, pretty much everything in my life is a blessing. And I don't take that for granted.
Current Excitement: National Marathon - obviously. And officially committing to running the NYC Marathon with Ethan Zohn and his foundation, Grassroot Soccer. Now for the fundraising ...
2011 Goals - Status Update:
- Clean up my diet - I am tracking my food religiously at SparkPeople and am currently sitting at my happy weight. Eventually, I'll get to my "racing weight."
- Eat no more than 25 cupcakes - As of March 1st - 4 cupcakes eaten
- Pay off our consumer debt by the end of the year - We have paid off over half of our consumer debt and are on track to be credit card debt free in 10 months. Plus, we are on track to have our student loans eliminated by February 2013, five month ahead of our schedule. And 10 years faster than if we let it go to term.
- Spend $0 on clothing - As of March 1st - $0 spent.
- Run 2,000 miles - As of March 1st - 376.47 miles run.
- Run a sub 1:55 half marathon - Next race - 4/16, Dismal Swamp Stomp Half
- Take 30+ minutes off my marathon - Next race - 3/26, National Marathon.