Tuesday, May 17, 2011

the post where I beg you to love me ...

I am going to be honest here. Well, at least about two things ...

1. I am tired. Apparently, this whole "recovery" thing is hard. I couldn't workout if I wanted to. I can barely think straight enough to write this post. Even with the help, wrangling my three-pack is a challenge. It wears me out. But, so does getting dressed. So maybe my concept of "hard and challenging" is a little skewed right now.

2. I am NOT above begging you to love me.

As you may have heard, Racing With Babes is in the running to be included in Circle of Moms Top 25 Health and Fitness Mom Blogs list. I am very honored to be nominated and would love your support (in the form of votes).




All you have to do is click HERE (or on the above icon) and click on the "Thumbs Up" icon next to my blog. You can vote once every 24 hours from now until June 1st.

Because let's all be honest. Ever since the crash, you've felt bad for me and have been looking for a way to cheer me up. Well, this will help. Plus, you love me. You love my crazy kids. You love my wicked cute running outfits. You love that I host killer giveaways (like my SUPER AWESOME KEEN GIVEAWAY, which runs until 5/23). And I love you back.

So, in advance, thank you a thousand times over for all the love!

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

i just voted for you! hope you win

Carly said...

I voted for you. There. Feel better yet? :-)

Anonymous said...

voting for you from everyone computer i have (ps...people can give you an extra vote if they use their phones...just throwing it out there)

Christy @ My Dirt Road Anthem: A Runner's Blog said...

Voted! Your shoulder looks painful!

Running Ricig said...

voted!!!

justme said...

ok i voted, but now give me at least one vote !!!

Vanessa @ Gourmet Runner said...

I voted!!
:)

Deanna said...

Cute post, how could I not vote for you! Love your blog!

Elle said...

I sure did vote for you!

Unknown said...

Fine, this Circle of Moms "vote for me" avalanche I've been getting on Facebook has been driving me nuts. But, since I really do feel sorry for you. I'll go vote now.

Tough Chik said...

I voted :)

Running Girl said...

I voted! :-)

Caroline said...

voted
now pick my name as the winner of the keens!!! ha ha!!!

Julie D. said...

voted! :)

Q said...

Voted!

Erika said...

voted:)

Anabela (Bela) Neves said...

Voted for you hon! Hoping for a speedy recovery!

Marlene said...

I've been voting for ya!