Thursday, July 3, 2008

bye, bye long locks ...

Today was a day of change in our household. After over two years without a haircut, (OK, I had half an inch trimmed off last summer) I decided to lose the length and my horribly blond (yet dye-free) and fried ends for a more manageable look. And by manageable, I really mean, wake up and do nothing to my hair and still look fabulous. It could happen, right?

But I wasn't alone in my transformation, Dizzle also said goodbye to all her excess curls today, and now we're both sporting new summertime looks.


Personally, I think we look pretty hot. But I'm not quite sure if my new style will help me look any more "mature" than my last one (especially since it's pretty much the same cut that Dizzle got). Actually now that I think about it, I'm probably still going to get carded.

1 comment:

gba_gf said...

oh honey, you're going to get carded until baby #3 makes his/her appearance. And then, and only if you have all three of them with you at the grocery store, you might not get carded. Maybe. Welcome to my world. I've tried everything. Short, long, medium, cropped... no luck.