Wednesday, March 4, 2009

we've been trapped for two weeks ...

So, things have been kind of sucky around here recently. Sure, we have our moments of laughter and such, but overall the last two weeks have been rough. It started last Monday when Dizzle and Doodle were diagnosed with the flu. That's right, they got the flu with a three week old in the house. FANTASTIC! So, happy I skipped those flu shots this year.

Then, right around the same time Doodle started having mini freak outs at night (I'm assuming because of the move) where she screams for J or me until we come get her and put her back in bed. Sometimes this happens once, or like the other night when I was alone with the girls, four times. Add this to the nighttime feedings that Dilly is requesting, and well, you can see, I'm not getting much sleep.

At least last week, I was able to run on the treadmill and even got my long run in on Saturday, but then Sunday bitch slapped me with a fever and the chills and I still haven't recovered (I'm praying to be up for a long run this weekend). Oh yeah, then it snowed. And J left on a business trip. So I have been trapped (sick) in my house with three very needy children. Needless to say, I'm not at my best right now.

So, really, what I am getting at is ... does anyone know how to fast forward time about three weeks to help me get over this hump?


No comments: