Tuesday, October 27, 2009

a new look ...

So, as you've probably noticed, this blog has a new look. I was kind of bored of the old one and saw this background and knew I had to make a switch. It reminds me of all of those pre-dawn runs I've been on this year (well, minus the deer ... then again, we did see those deer sprint across the street during an 18 miler ...)

Anyway, here's to a new look!

Maybe this is what the "psychic" was talking about when she said she felt that I was looking to make a change to my appearance. It was obviously my blog's appearance she was talking about ... Wow! She's good ...

3 comments:

Jenn said...

Like the new look. It also reminds me of my predawn runs but with the deer minus the trees! I'd rather have the trees!

gba_gf said...

very cool. I like it.

It's funny because a few days ago I was thinking of changing my blog, but didn't do it... now I CAN'T do it or you'll think I'm copying you. UHG - WHY DID YOU HAVE TO READ MY MIND!?

Kasey said...

Looks great! We saw some deer on our run the other day...I wish I could run that fast!