Last month, the wonderful women over at Whooha Gear gave me the opportunity to test an item from their product line. If you don't know WHOOHA, which stands for Women Having Optimistic Objectives & Healthy Attitudes, is an athletic apparel and accessory company with products ranging from tech tees to head wear to underwear (which I think is super fabulous).
Like I said, I got to test an item (of my choice). I chose their I Run ... DRI BALANCE T shirt in a size medium (I'm usually a small, but their site suggested sizing up and I am so glad I did. It fit perfectly.)
Right from the start I had high hopes about this shirt. First of all, it's cute (I wear it even when I am not running). Second, it has a great, inspirational message on the front.
And finally, the WHOOHA site said that, "this DRI BALANCE shirt optimizes the transport of moisture from skin to the surface of the garment, six to 10 times faster than other wicking garments." This I had to see. I sweat like crazy and if this shirt could stand up to me, it can stand up to anyone.
To test it, I hit the treadmill for a quick five miles. And I put this shirt to work. So, how did it fare? It was super comfortable. No chafing or riding up. And that "wicking" material? Well, let's just say it lived up to it's promises. Here's what the shirt looked like after my run ...
WHOOHA Gear gets a BIG thumbs up from me. And thanks to WHOOHA Gear, one lucky reader will win a $20 credit to their online store. Here's how to enter (one comment per entry please!)
1. Become a follower of this blog and leave me a comment to let me know.
2. Visit the WHOOHA Gear website HERE and then leave me a comment to let me know what you would choose if you win.
3. Become a Facebook fan of this blog HERE and leave me a comment to let me know.
4. Become a Facebook fan of WHOOHA Gear HERE and leave me a comment to let me know.
5. Repost this giveaway on your blog, Facebook, twitter, wherever and leave me a comment to let me know.
Entries will be accepted until Friday, June 18th. Winner will be randomly selected and announced on Saturday, June 19th.