Friday, July 15, 2011

NYC Marathon Raffle Winners, Week 4

I just want to say thank you to everyone who has already donated to my fundraising efforts. As of this morning, I have raised $1801 of my $3000 commitment, just about 60%! Without all of your support, reaching my goals wouldn't be possible.

With that said, there is still plenty of time to donate and to win some FABULOUS prizes. Just head over to my NYC Marathon Raffle post HERE, make a donation HERE and come back to enter. It's easy peasy.

And now for the next three winners! There were 395 entries and thanks to random.org the winners are ...

#226 - Shelly @ It's Just on Foot in Front of the Other
#58 - Courtney @ Run, Courtney, Run
#312 - Jess @ Run with Jess

Congrats! Please email me with your prize selection at racingwithbabes@yahoo.com

And if you didn't win (or didn't enter yet) remember that there are still 6 prizes in the mix and the next three winners will be selected on Friday, July 22. Good luck!

P.S. - I'm also giving away a pair of Brooks (valued up to $100) from Onlineshoes.com. You can enter HERE.

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Great job on the fundraising! I am really horrible at fundraising, so I always admire those who can do it. I had to chuckle at your $1 over $1800. I hope you don't mind, but that is my fault. LOL--I always have to donate an amount that makes a "statement."

Anonymous said...

I'm a winner! :) Just emailed you..

Why said...

Hey! great blog.. feel free to share your fundraising efforts on our page. :)
Good luck in NYC>
Mike
www.facebook.com/WhyMarathon

Run with Jess said...

Yeah!!! I'm on a win streak, I swear we need to book a trip to Vegas!