Friday, July 22, 2011

NYC Marathon Raffle Winners, Week 5 ...

I just want to say thank you to everyone who has already donated to my fundraising efforts. As of this morning, I have raised $1801 of my $3000 commitment, just about 60%! Without all of your support, reaching my goals wouldn't be possible.

With that said, there is still plenty of time to donate and to win some FABULOUS prizes. Just head over to my NYC Marathon Raffle post HERE, make a donation HERE and come back to enter. It's easy peasy.

And now for the next three winners! There were 356 entries and thanks to random.org the winners are ...

#238 - SarahwithanH @ Becoming a Runner, Becoming Me
#329 - Laurie P. (no blog)
#269 - Karen @ Working it out

Congrats! Please email me with your prize selection at racingwithbabes@yahoo.com

And if you didn't win (or didn't enter yet) remember that there are still 3 prizes in the mix and the final three winners will be selected on Thursday, July 28. Good luck!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Darn! Didn't win again!

Congrats on your fundraising! You'll make it!