Thursday, July 28, 2011

NYC Marathon Raffle Winners, Week 6 ...

I just want to say thank you to everyone who has already donated to my fundraising efforts. As of this morning, I have raised $1946 of my $3000 commitment, just about 65%! Without all of your support, reaching my goals wouldn't be possible.

And now for the final three winners! There were 324 entries and thanks to random.org the winners are ...

#149 - Missy (no blog)
#300 - Tricia @ Endurance Isn't Only Physical
#107 - Stephanie Anne @ Running to Health

Congrats! Please email me with your prize selection at racingwithbabes@yahoo.com

And if you didn't win (or donate yet), remember that I will be launching a Running Skirts sponsored raffle on Monday that you won't want to miss ...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats to all of the winners (not me though)! Bummer! Maybe next time. Thanks for offering such great prizes.