Run Miles Planned/Miles Ran: 233.1/223.78 (an all-time monthly high)
Bike Miles Planned/Mile Rode: 0/0 (I've given myself a reprieve to focus on marathon training. Half Ironman training starts after Thanksgiving)
Rest Days Planned/Rest Days Taken: 4/7
Highest Run Mileage Week: 10/10-10/16: 52.16 miles
Highest Bike Mileage Week: none
Long Runs Planned/Long Runs Completed: 5/5
Current Book: Unless Curious George: Curious About Phonics counts, then none.
Current Shame-Inducing Guilty Pleasure: Lululemon. That is all.
Current Colors: Charcoal Gray and Orange
Current Drink: Dunkin Donuts French Vanilla Coffee. I am perpetually cold and it is the only thing that warms me up.
Current Song: Calling All the Monsters - China Anne McClain (yes, I am 12)
Current Triumph: Finishing another marathon training cycle in one piece
Current Goal: Stick to the plan and crush NYC. I've done the work and I need to BELIEVE that I can reach my goals.
Current Blessing: I feel like my whole life is one big blessing and I am entirely grateful.
Current Excitement: NYC Marathon. Dunkin Donuts Munchkin Run. Half Ironman training cycle. Christmas. My 30th birthday. Lots of exciting things happening in the next six months.
2011 Goals - Status Update:
- Clean up my diet - I am tracking my food religiously at SparkPeople, survived my sugar detox and have been able to add a small amount of sweets back in without causing a total binge.
- Eat no more than 25 cupcakes - As of November 1st - 21 cupcakes eaten
- Pay off our consumer debt by the end of the year - Due to purchasing a new car, our debt repayment has slowed, but we have paid off over half of our consumer debt and are on track to be credit card debt free in 10 months. Plus, we are on track to have our student loans eliminated by February 2013, five month ahead of our schedule. And 10 years faster than if we let it go to term.
- Spend $0 on clothing - As of November 1st - $178.50 spent - I caved and bought some stuff from Lululemon and a pair of jeans from eBay when my lone pair ripped.
- Run 2,000 miles - As of November 1st - 1657 miles run.
- Run a sub 1:55 half marathon - Next race - 2/26, Disney Princess Half
- Take 30+ minutes off my marathon - Completed - 3/26, National Marathon, 4:15:48, 33:50 PR.