Bike Miles Rode: 128.15 miles
Swim Meters Completed: 5700 meters
Rest Days Taken: 5
Highest Run Mileage Week: 12/26-1/1: 29.2 miles
Highest Bike Mileage Week: 12/5-12/11: 37.34 miles
Highest Swim Volume Week: 12/26-1/1: 3000 meters
Long Runs Completed: 4
Current Book: Do instruction manuals for new toys count?
Current Shame-Inducing Guilty Pleasure: Food. All food. December was like a month long binge.
Current Colors: lime and purple
Current Drink: Dunkin Donuts Mint Mocha Coffee. I am perpetually cold and it is the only thing that warms me up.
Current Song: Stereo Hearts - Gym Class Heroes
Current Triumph: Did you catch that part that I swam 3000 meters last week? I'm a total rock star. All joking aside, 2011 was pretty epic for me and I'm just trying to appreciate that fact.
Current Goal: 70.3 domination. That is all.
Current Blessing: I feel like my whole life is one big blessing and I am entirely grateful.
Current Excitement: Half Ironman training cycle is going fantastically. My 30th birthday is in 36 days (in fact our whole family celebrates birthdays before June). We are going back to Disney in 54 days
2011 Goals - Status Update:
- Clean up my diet - I was pretty good with this one until after my back-to-back marathons. Once I finished those races, I kind of forgot that my training level wasn't so intense anymore.
- Eat no more than 25 cupcakes - 23 cupcakes eaten
- Pay off our consumer debt by the end of the year - This didn't happen. Life did. But we are back on track and making strides to get where we want to be.
- Spend $0 on clothing - $278.50 spent - I caved and bought some stuff from Lululemon and a pair of jeans from eBay when my lone pair ripped.
- Run 2,000 miles - 1915.52 miles run.
- Run a sub 1:55 half marathon - Set a new PR of 1:57:06 and recorded a half split of 1:56:18 at the NYC Marathon.
- Take 30+ minutes off my marathon - Completed - 11/12, Richmond Marathon, 4:12:52, 36:46 PR.
1.915 miles...You're a beast! :) Kick-ass 2012 to you!
I can't believe you spent that little on clothing. That's impressive.
You had a freaking great year!
Congrats on an awesome month, and impressive year! I will be starting these monthly recaps in January - I find yours to be very inspiring.
Amazing...looking forward to reading all your goal kicking reports in 2012!
Umm, you actually counted the # of cupcakes you ate all year? WOW! Maybe I should do that... although it might be kinda depressing. Although it would most likely determine my underlining weight problem! lol
Great Year! It's been fun following you through it all!
what a great year! I hope to get to finally meet you at princess! I am trying to put together a blogger meet up, there is a poll on the right sidebar of my blog to vote on a day/time!
What a great end to the year! Can't wait for your 70.3!!
You had a fantastic 2011!
Yay for a great year! Wishing you the best in 2012! :)
what a really amazing year!!! i love how you set goals and track them on a monthly and annual basis. it is awesome to see. you are going to rock 2012!!!
Sweet month as always.
Your ability to keep your finances in check is so awesome! I have to sleep less or something to find time to be more on top of things.
Happy New Year!
you're such an inspiration....especially as a mother runner! MUAH xo
Congrats on a great a 2011, you've really put in the miles!
All the best for 2012 and your half ironman training!
Great year for you indeed!!
Post a Comment