Run Miles Planned/Miles Ran: 191/16.38 (over the last 10 days of the month)
Bike Miles Planned/Mile Rode: 0/118.76
Rest Days Planned/Rest Days Taken: 4/23 (the crash/surgery)
Highest Run Mileage Week: 5/23-5/29: 10.13 mile (I know, pick your jaw up off the floor)
Highest Bike Mileage Week: 5/23-5/29: 75.76 miles
Long Runs Planned/Long Runs Completed: 5/1 (if you count 3.1 miles in a sling as long)
Current Book: The Triathlete's Training Bible by Joe Friel. Love this book (Thanks SpeeDee). It's just what I needed to set up my 70.3 plan. Plus, it reaffirmed what Racing Weight said - I have a body built for Triathlons.
Current Shame-Inducing Guilty Pleasure: Secret Life of the American Teenager. I swear that every time I watch it, J questions why he married me. The show is a total train wreak. But I watch every week. Pathetic.
Current Colors: Purple and Turquoise
Current Drink: Diet Dr. Pepper - Totally been craving it lately.
Current Song: E.T. - Katy Perry
Current Triumph: I ran FOUR MILES last night without a sling at a 9:25 pace. And on Monday, I rode my bike 30 miles, my longest ride to date. I'm kind of feeling strong right now.
Current Goal: Continue to recover from the surgery that produced this before and after ...
And to rebuild my endurance so I don't get swept off the course in San Francisco in July.
Current Blessing: That my superhuman powers have once again shown themselves. I know I am recovering wicked fast. And I am thankful for that.
Current Excitement: I'm anxiously awaiting the arrival of July. G and I are headed to the San Francisco Half Marathon where we are going to meet up with Katye and Kim and whoever else we can wrangle in. And earlier in the month, I'm expecting to announce something AMAZING. It's going to be awesome.
2011 Goals - Status Update:
- Clean up my diet - I am tracking my food religiously at SparkPeople, survived my sugar detox and have been able to add a small amount of sweets back in without causing a total binge.
- Eat no more than 25 cupcakes - As of June 1st - 14 cupcakes eaten
- Pay off our consumer debt by the end of the year - We have paid off over half of our consumer debt and are on track to be credit card debt free in 10 months. Plus, we are on track to have our student loans eliminated by February 2013, five month ahead of our schedule. And 10 years faster than if we let it go to term.
- Spend $0 on clothing - As of June 1st - $0 spent.
- Run 2,000 miles - As of June 1st - 743.63 miles run.
- Run a sub 1:55 half marathon - Next race - 7/31, San Francisco Half
- Take 30+ minutes off my marathon - Completed - 3/26, National Marathon, 4:15:48, 33:50 PR.