Friday, September 19, 2008

a well deserved break ...

Although the our week of ups and downs seems to have ended on a high note (more on that in the coming weeks), we all could use a break. And that's exactly what we are getting.

Tomorrow morning (after my 6 am long run, of course), we are off to the Outer Banks for a week. No work. No preschool. Hopefully, no drama. Just peace. Which means that you will be left with a week of no B Clan antics (although, I'm sure I'll have lots to report upon returning). How ever will you cope?

3 comments:

Earth Momma Mer said...

Go and ENJOY. Relax and kick back and especially, take time to rest and rub that little bean in your belly. :) (I guess I can survive without the clan B antics for a week.)

M

Anonymous said...

Relax and enjoy! We are happy knowing you guys are having a food family time ;)
Big hug,
Jazmin

gba_gf said...

I'll do my VERY best to keep everyone entertained while you and the supporting cast are out on leave...