- I am not an animal person. And I will never have a cat or a dog (I did have both as a child, though). I really can't stand fur and I don't think that animals should live in your house. I just don't like the idea of it. I have told my children that I am allergic to cats and dogs, to prevent them from asking anymore. (which isn't entirely false - my eyes itch like crazy around them). Maybe one day we'll get a fish.
- I am mildly addicted to hot sauce. I put it on everything. Eggs. Macaroni and Cheese. Popcorn. Everything. I love spicy food and I always ask if my food can be made spicier. This was even true when I was pregnant. Fortunately, I never had heartburn.
- I once had the lead in a school play. It was in the sixth grade and I was a superhero. The best part of the role was that I got to wear my inline skates and skate around the school. And no one every tried to stop me.
- My 10 year reunion is this year. I am beyond excited to go. Mainly because I am a completely different person (both inside and out) and I am 100 percent positive that not a single person would have expected me to turn out the way I did. Plus, I love my life and am totally planning to brag about it.
- I have never smoked or experimented with any kind of drugs, but I do have two tattoos, pink hair and have had more piercings than I can count. I guess we all rebel in our own ways.
- I married my first guy I brought home to meet my mom (I dated one other guy for less than two months). I knew J was the one, pretty much from the first time he kissed me. Had he asked me to marry him while we were in England (we started dating while on a trip there), I probably would have said yes. Even though that would have been completely nuts. We did get engaged 10 months later, in case you were wondering.
And now to pass on this award. I am going to choose only one person, just for the fun of it. And the winner is ...
This girl is super funny (read her letter to her scale) and does most of her races in my old stomping ground, the Jersey Shore (yes, that Jersey Shore). So stop by and give her some bloggy love ...