Miles Planned/Miles Ran: 191.2/198.48
Rest Days Planned/Rest Days Taken: 9/9
Highest Mileage Week: 3/1-3/6: 60 miles (a new weekly mileage PR!)
Long Runs Planned/Long Runs Completed: 4/4
Current Book: I just finished Body by Design by Kris Gethin. And I LOVED it. Eventually, when I stop slacking, I'll post a full review and giveaway of the book.
Current Shame-Inducing Guilty Pleasure: Part-skim ricotta cheese, sliced strawberries, mini chocolate chips and a dash of Splenda. Best.Dessert.Ever.
Current Colors: Pink and Turquoise
Current Drink: Dunkin Donuts Mint Mocha Coffee. 100% yumtastic.
Current Song: Misery - Maroon 5
Current Triumph: Um, can you say 4:15:48? My 33:50 PR at National Marathon last weekend was pretty rockin'. And I'm totally going to be riding high on that one for a while ...
Current Goal: The Dismal Swamp Stomp Half Marathon is this month. It is a notoriously fast and flat course. And I'm primed to get my sub 1:55. Enough said.
Current Blessing: Well, last weekend was pretty awesome. But in all seriousness, pretty much everything in my life is a blessing. And I don't take that for granted.
Current Excitement: This moment right now. As of today, I am 100% free of the constraints of my past. It's a fresh start without any hindrances. Cryptic, I know. But trust me, it's good to be me today.
2011 Goals - Status Update:
- Clean up my diet - I am tracking my food religiously at SparkPeople and am currently sitting at my happy weight. Eventually, I'll get to my "racing weight."
- Eat no more than 25 cupcakes - As of April 1st - 8 cupcakes eaten
- Pay off our consumer debt by the end of the year - We have paid off over half of our consumer debt and are on track to be credit card debt free in 10 months. Plus, we are on track to have our student loans eliminated by February 2013, five month ahead of our schedule. And 10 years faster than if we let it go to term.
- Spend $0 on clothing - As of April 1st - $0 spent.
- Run 2,000 miles - As of April 1st - 568.95 miles run.
- Run a sub 1:55 half marathon - Next race - 4/16, Dismal Swamp Stomp Half.
- Take 30+ minutes off my marathon - Completed - 3/26, National Marathon, 4:15:48, 33:50 PR.