- I have been known to stand at the freezer and eat ice cream directly out of the carton (You know that it doesn't count if you don't use a spoon, right?)
- I have been known to eat my kids' candy and pray they never notice.
- I have been known to pick out the glazed walnuts from the mixed nuts container.
- I have been known to eat an entire box of Cinnamon Toast Crunch in one day without ever eating from a bowl.
- I have been known to have J hide any chocolate that gets brought into the house so that I can't eat every last bite.
- I have been known to forgo dinner so that I can have a bigger dessert.
- I have been known to eat the remnants of my daughter's cupcakes.
- I have been known to eat entire bags of chocolate chips while standing in my pantry.
- I have been known to eat 7/8 of an ice cream cake. In one sitting.
- I have been known to eat an entire package of raw cookie dough. Also, in one sitting.
- I have been known to consume my weight in Splenda (yes, I realize this is bad).
So, I decided to commit to 30 days of no sweets. No candy. No chocolate. No sugary cereals. No ice cream. No cupcakes. No anything that can be classified as a dessert. I'm on day four. And it's pretty much torture.
Why couldn't I just be addicted to vegetables?