Remember that post before my marathon where I told you about all of those things I had grown to love during training? You know, the one - HERE, where I reviewed the awesome Pace Bands and MyName Bib I received from Races2Remember.
In case you don't know, Races2Remember offers a variety of customizable products ranging from Pace Bands and MyName Bibs to Tattoos and Back Bibs. With all the options of products and customizable features, your Races2Remember products promise to be unique.
In the past, I just wrote my paces on my arm, like this ...
But I will never do that again. In fact, I loved the pace bands I wore during National Marathon so much, that I already ordered more for my upcoming half.
And now, thanks to the husband and wife team of Al and Molly at Races2Remember, one lucky reader will get to try out the Races2Remember product of their choice (excluding the Cheering Signs).
Here's how to enter (separate comments, please):
1. Visit Races2Remember and leave a comment to let me know what you would choose if you win.
2. Become a follower of this blog and leave me a comment.
3. Become a Facebook fan of Races2Remember HERE and let them know I sent you. Comment here to let me know you did.
4. Become a Facebook fan of Racing With Babes HERE and comment to let me know.
5. Repost this giveaway on your blog, Facebook, Twitter, wherever and comment to let me know.
Entries will be accepted until Tuesday, April 12. Winner will be randomly selected and announced on Wednesday, April 13.
Disclaimer: I received this product for free, but the opinions expressed here are all my own.