Friday, August 12, 2011

Aspaeris Pivot Shorts Winner ...

Remember those sweet Aspaeris Pivot Shorts I was giving away? The ones I love so much that I sleep in them pretty much every night? The ones that give my quads the squeeze that they need?

Well, I've decided to keep them for myself. I really need another pair so that my current ones can be washed more often.

OK, so I'm kidding. I'm pretty sure Aspaeris isn't going to let me keep them (but I will take another pair, if they want to send them. *hint, hint*).

And now for the winner ...

There were 215 entries and thanks to random.org, the winner is

#162 - Jennica @ Miss Jennica

Congrats! Please email me at racingwithbabes (at) yahoo (dot) com with your size, color preference and mailing address to claim your prize.

And if you didn't win, head over to the Aspaeris site HERE and use the code "NOACLHURT" for $10 off a pair of Pivot Shorts.

4 comments:

Running Ricig said...

hahah! Awesome! Congrats to Miss Jennica!

Anonymous said...

Congrats winner!! Woohoooo!

Laurie said...

Ha ha, that's great! :) Congrats to Miss Jennica.

Unknown said...

Hooray! I just got back from my first relay and I am wishing I had them already. Thank you!