Tuesday, August 30, 2011

back to reality ...

Wow! I'm not even sure where I should begin. Hood to Coast was amazing. Nuun, and everyone who works there, is amazing. My nuun-mates are amazing.

(Nuun Platuun Van 2: Casey, XLMIC, Harmony, Jess, me, Susan, and Kim)

Even all the missteps were amazing (well, maybe amazingly funny or amazingly frustrating). Honestly, I'm don't even know if my recap will do my experience any justice.

But regardless, the recap is going to have to wait, as today is my first full day home since August 18th. I have no clue what's going on here and I need to get my butt in gear. So, to hold you over, here are some of my favorite pictures from the weekend ...

P.S. Today is the LAST DAY to enter my wicked awesome Running Skirts raffle. The winner will take home a COMPLETE OUTFIT from Running Skirts. Shirt. Skirt. Socks. Gear Bag. Winner takes all.

All you need to do is make a donation HERE. For every $5 you donate, you get one entry. All of the details can be found HERE. And as an extra incentive to donate, if you make a contribution TODAY, I will give you five (5) bonus entries to the raffle. Plus, you'll earn some good karma. So what are you waiting for?

12 comments:

Kerrie said...

So when are you moving to Seattle again?

MCM Mama said...

Do you guys have power yet?

Glad you had an amazing time. Can't wait for all the race reports!

Johann said...

Looks like you had a super time, well done to all!

Lisa said...

It was SO awesome to meet you. You are even cooler in person than you are online (if that is even possible) I hope we can cross paths again soon (maybe in San Diego!)

Amanda@runninghood said...

Again, great to meet you girl! You have some seriously amazing energy! Glad you were not annoyed by my urge to tell everyone that walked up to you at the beach that you were in Runner's World! ha! :) Glad you are home safely.

Marlene said...

WELCOME BACK! Looks and sounds like such a blast!

Runners Fuel said...

love the pictures! can't wait for the recap!

Shellyrm ~ just a country runner said...

The photos were a welcomed break in my day. I can't wait for the details! Enjoy hugging up your family!

XLMIC said...

I miss yoooouuuuuuu! You were such a super part of this experience. Your guts and determination combined with your chill, mellowness blew me away. I learned so much from you and your big, beautiful, near-perpetual smile. Leg 35 was such a beast and you DID IT! I love that pic of 'Coach' running with you. I got some great pics of you and the Platuun completing our tattoo mission in the parking lot. They're on my FB…check 'em out. You are such a superstar, Tonia. Thanks for everything…and the phone charger :)

Rachel said...

So glad you had an amazing time!! Can't wait to see/hear the re-cap!!

H Love said...

See your smiling face makes me miss you more (well that and Spiderman). Love the pic with COACH!!

Unknown said...

can't wait to read all of the full recaps!

dontated today again today! :)